Our custom prosthetic and orthotic devices are fabricated in-house at our North Tampa Central location. The quality of our work is unparalleled and our expedited fittings allow patients to quickly get what they need and get back to life. Our state-of-the-art laboratory allows for a faster turnaround time and a higher quality in devices.
Our niche products & services include:
• Quicklite Protective Prosthetic Covers
• Pectus Carinatum orthoses
• C-Brace (KAFO Fabrication)
• Crow Boot
• Functional High-Realism Silicone Skin Prostheses (fingers, hands, arms, feet, toes, legs, facial features and custom breast prostheses)
• Cranial Remolding Orthoses for infants
• Mastectomy fitting services
All fabricated and/or provided in house.
If you are interested in our process of making orthotics, prosthetics or anaplastology, please contact us to arrange a tour.