WCBL is always looking for dedicated, hard-working individuals to work in all areas of our company. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please submit your resume via fax to (813) 985-4499 or email at email@example.com.
Current Open Positions
Click Position Title to Read Full DescriptionCertified Orthotist or Prosthetist-Orthotist
What You Will Do:
As our Certified Prosthetists-Orthotist (CPO or CO) at Westcoast Brace & Limb (WCBL), every day you will restore and rebuild lives by empowering patients with the tools that they need to retrain and regain their independence. Our team are heroes; and we appreciate them!
If you are a clinician who wants autonomy to provide your patients with unsurpassed care by focusing on the whole patient utilizing the latest prosthetic and orthotic technology, at WCBL we value the innovation and education of our people. Come join our team and continue our legacy of empowerment!
About our Team:
Westcoast Brace & Limb seeks to provide unsurpassed orthotic and prosthetic care by focusing on the whole patient, empowering individuals with the tools they need to lead independent lives. We restore bodies and rebuild lives as the leading provider of choice in Florida; recognized for the passion of our people as partners in providing quality and innovative care in every community we serve. Our team consists of well-rounded Certified Orthotists and/or Prosthetist-Orthotist who contribute to our progressive, fast-paced, patient-centric, multi-facility team.
- Independent clinical care of patients needing orthotic or prosthetic services. This includes but is not limited to evaluating, impression taking/image capturing, formulation of treatment plans, understanding of fabrication methods, fittings, deliveries, education, outcome measures, and follow-up care.
- Communication with a multi-faceted health care team including physicians, surgeons, physical and occupational therapists, patients, caregivers, nurses, and more.
- Paid on-call rotation.
- Participation in community events as needed.
Why Join Westcoast Brace & Limb (WCBL)?
Compensation/Benefits: At WCBL, we care for the people who are the foundation of our mission – our associates. We offer a comprehensive compensation & benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO.
- Retirement plan options
- Assistance with ABC renewal fees
- Assistance with licensing fees
- Assistance with hospital credentialing fees
- Continuing education allowance for professional development
- Membership to the Florida Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (FAOP)
- Life Insurance
- Company smartphone and laptop
What You Need:
Education and Work Experience:
- Board Eligible or Current ABC Certification as a CO or CPO
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree level of education in any discipline (FL state requirement for licensing)
- Completion of a Post-Graduate Certificate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree
program in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Completion of an NCOPE accredited program and residency
- Strong clinical skills in both Adult and Pediatric, simple and complex services
- Experience with advanced technology and trauma
- Superior organization and time-management skills
- Team player with good communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and detailed clinical documentation and strong coding knowledge (OPIE)
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Additionally, final candidates will be background and drug screened.
Candidates given a conditional offer of employment are subject to a drug test.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Westcoast Brace & Limb will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, martial status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Please note Westcoast Brace & Limb will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA)., all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedules and hours.