WCBL is always looking for dedicated, hard-working individuals to work in all areas of our company. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please submit your resume via fax to (813) 985-4499 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Open Positions
Click Position Title to Read Full DescriptionCertified Orthotist or Prosthetist-Orthotist
Westcoast Brace & Limb seeks to provide unsurpassed orthotic and prosthetic care by focusing on the whole patient, empowering individuals with the tools they need to lead independent lives. We restore bodies and rebuild lives as the leading provider of choice in Florida; recognized for the passion of our people as partners in providing quality and innovative care in every community we serve. We are seeking a well-rounded Certified Orthotists or Prosthetist-Orthotist to contribute to a progressive, fast-paced, patient-centric, multi-facility team.
- Independent clinical care of patients needing orthotic or prosthetic services. This includes but is not limited to evaluating, impression taking/image capturing, formulation of treatment plans, understanding of fabrication methods, fittings, deliveries, education, outcome measures, and follow-up care.
- Communication with a multi-faceted health care team including physicians, surgeons, physical and occupational therapists, patients, caregivers, nurses, and more.
- Paid on-call rotation
- Participation in community events as needed
- Board Eligible or Current ABC Certification as a CO or CPO
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree level of education in any discipline (FL state requirement for licensing)
- Completion of a Post-Graduate Certificate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Completion of an NCOPE accredited program and residency
- Strong clinical skills in both Adult and Pediatric, simple and complex services
- Experience with advanced technology and trauma
- Superior organization and time-management skills
- Team player with good communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and detailed clinical documentation and strong coding knowledge (OPIE)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience level
- Retirement plan options
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Assistance with ABC renewal fees
- Assistance with licensing fees
- Assistance with hospital credentialing fees
- Continuing education allowance for professional development
- Membership to the Florida Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (FAOP)
- Life Insurance
- Company smart phone and laptop
- The fulfillment of being able to make a difference in the lives of others!