WCBL is committed to raising the standards of orthotic & prosthetic care in the Tampa Bay Area through continuing education and community partnerships.
We provide continuing education opportunities (CEUs) for nurses, occupational/physical therapists, nurse case managers, physicians, and other allied health professionals. Our North Tampa corporate office can accommodate large groups. While our on-site fabrication laboratory gives participants a rare first-hand look into this process. Therefore, resulting in a greater understanding of creating, designing and fine-tuning custom-fitted orthoses and prostheses.
Below is a list of current courses we offer, for further information or to request a specific course, please contact us.
- Advances in Myoelectric Upper Extremity Prostheses (1 hour)
- Advancements in Prosthetics Technology for the Lower Limb
- Lower Extremity Prosthetic Overview (1 hour)
- Lower Extremity Prostheses: Basic & Intermediate Overview Course (2 hours)
- Prosthetic Management of the Upper Extremity Amputee (1 hour)
- Prosthetic Overview (1-2 hours)
- Interface Socket Design & Gait Deviations (2 hours)
- Silicone Restoration, high realism prostheses (1 hour)
- Upper Extremity Prosthetic Overview (1-2 hours)
- Cranial Remolding Orthoses (1-2 hours)
- Halo Overview (Approximately 1 hour)
- Orthotic & Prosthetic Overview (Available as a 1- or 2-hour course, however, the 2-hour course is recommended)
- Orthotic Overview (1 hour)
- Orthotic Management (2 hours)
- Pediatric Orthotic Management (1-2 hours)